Wednesday 18 September 2013

OOTD 1.








Top:  Topshop     Jeans:  Topshop     Jacket: Primark     Bag:  New Look     Shoes: Office
Rings: New Look & H&M     Lipstick:  Beauty UK 'Plumalicious' 

So today I had my induction for the college course I will finally be starting next week! After doing a year at sixth form studying A levels I decided it just wasn't for me, my AS grades were actually pretty good but the subjects I had chosen just weren't interesting me enough. The only subject I really enjoyed was art as it allowed me to express my creativity in a variety of different ways, one of those ways being through photography which is the course I am now taking! I have always loved photography, my aspiration is to go onto university to study fashion photography as I love the fashion industry and it would be a dream to work with such inspiring and interesting people. I will keep you guys updated with what I'm up to on my course and hopefully share some of my work with you soon! 
My outfit today was pretty simple as I just wanted to be comfortable. I really love these boyfriend style ripped jeans from Topshop and have been wearing them to death recently! I feel like I need to get some more wardrobe staples for the upcoming colder months, what are your favourite autumn/winter essentials?

Also I know the quality of these photos isn't brilliant as they were taken on my iphone (ironic as i've just told you i'm studying photography) but hopefully I will find a good set up and be able to take photos on my slr soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment