Monday 9 September 2013

Tumblr Inspiration










 All images from Tumblr 

So I haven't posted in a very long time...but i'm back! I'm not sure what happened really but a lot has been going on and changing in my life and I guess I just didn't make enough time for blogging! Hopefully I can get back into it now and post regularly as I will have more free time on my hands only being in college 3 days a week. 

Anyway, my style and inspiration has changed/evolved quite a lot recently so I thought an inspiration post would be a good way to ease myself back in. All these images are ones I have reblogged from various blogs, some of my absolute favourites being PrettySickly, ErikaBowes and 10000kisses

As you can tell I have been loving monochrome, I think it is such a classic and chic combination which can be made more interesting with different textures such as leather and fur. I will always love wearing black, I guess it's like they say...black is the new black.


No comments:

Post a Comment